Author Topic: Capital ships humans-aliens  (Read 12064 times)

Capital ships humans-aliens
« on: February 13, 2018, 01:46:25 AM »

Skullowner

• Civilian
    • View Profile
Hello all first i will like to apologize for my bad english i help my self with google second amazing game 110% i will buy it now for the mane topic will the game have capital ships like cruisers battlecruisers battleships carriers dreadnoughts and logistics ships and electronic warfare ships in the game ore in the future again amazing job you are doing with this game

Re: Capital ships humans-aliens
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 09:14:57 AM »

Kamikaze

• Administrator
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Thanks for the support!

To answer your first question. We do have ships that are larger than the fighters which are the "Corvettes". They are much slower in handling, but pack quite a punch with their multiple turret mounts as well as larger weapons you can use to destroy some Silicoids! Check out our development update here showing them off!

Larger capital ships will come at a later date when Humanity has progressed it's technology a bit more and gets ready to spread out into space (DLC is planned)

Electronic warfare is planned and we will look at sharing more info on that at a later date.

Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and you'll get the latest information updates on development!
https://solarwardengame.com/newsletter/
"Less chat, more splat!"

Re: Capital ships humans-aliens
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 04:12:02 AM »

Skullowner

• Civilian
    • View Profile
OMG you just make me happy to hear that ty agent for the replay beautiful i can't wait to play your game  :)