Author Topic: Hello from your friendly neighborhood wangmauler  (Read 290 times)

Hello from your friendly neighborhood wangmauler
« on: March 09, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »

wangmauler

• View Profile
Oh Hey! Just wanted to stop by and say a few things about your game (that I just found out about).

Firstly, this game looks AWESOME and I've literally been waiting for a game like this to come out where you can go from fps to RTS, with being able to go from Micro to Meta games so amazingly - your plans to make the micro game so customization with weapons, upgrades etc is just awesome, and with that you can really customize your fleet exactly how you want for the meta game.

Secondly, I'm glad that you guys are still doing your thing in the gaming world - I have been getting back into MWLL lately, and I played the game way back when you guys released it with Smoke Jaguar(if you remember us at all haha).

Anyways, I'll definitely be supporting your kickstarter, and I'm going to be spreading the world on this game.

Peace out!

Re: Hello from your friendly neighborhood wangmauler
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 01:01:08 PM »

Kamikaze

• Administrator
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Welcome wangmauler!

Thank you so much for your support! It means a lot to us! We too are excited about the aspects of a shooter/RTS hybrid and we're working hard to make it an even better game than MWLL!

Feel free to post here on the forum or on Discord with Suggestions or Questions you may have regarding Solar Warden!
"Less chat, more splat!"