Author Topic: Weapons rarity alien containers and Bosses  (Read 13486 times)

Weapons rarity alien containers and Bosses
« on: February 13, 2018, 02:14:00 AM »

Skullowner

• Civilian
    • View Profile
Hello all me again :) any plans for Weapons rarity and alien contaners for the game for as example alien contaners where you need to hack the container to get a RNG alien Weapon rarity ore armor parts from tier 1-5 Killing a alien boss to get the weapon armor ore containers from it ore maybe a rare resources for upgrading your ship with alien tech again i apologies for my bad english

Re: Weapons rarity alien containers and Bosses
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 09:08:10 AM »

Kamikaze

• Administrator
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
No worries, your English is fine :).

We don't believe in an RNG loot drop system as we feel that it pulls Players out from the immersion factor and reinforces a more "gambling style" reward, rather than a hard work pay off. However there is still RNG, but the RNG is primarily going to be part of which encounters will be spawned against you. This works more in favor to the player as the weighted RNG will spawn specific encounters that will have asteroids with specific minerals that can be mined (Iron, Platinum, Titanium, etc.), or specific aliens that will have their own specific corpses and resources from those you can obtain (Silicoid aliens, Crystalline aliens, etc.).

Anything that is considered "Rare" can be found by exploring and finding the specific easter eggs hidden, and may be revealed at certain times during the campaign. We wish you luck in finding them all!
"Less chat, more splat!"

Re: Weapons rarity alien containers and Bosses
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 04:09:29 AM »

Skullowner

• Civilian
    • View Profile
ty for the replay is sounds good can't wait to see what the game hase to offer once it is realised