Author Topic: Meteors... or Something More???  (Read 5269 times)

Meteors... or Something More???
« on: July 16, 2017, 02:50:04 PM »

Jonathan Marcus

• Conspiracy Theorist
  • Civilian
    • View Profile
TRUTHERS, PATRIOTS, AND NON BELIEVERS!!!!

WE ARE BEING EXTERMINATED!!!!

How can one avert their eyes from the palpable destruction and our seemingly neglectful governments of the world?!?!   I've said it time and time again.

ROCKS OF THIS SIZE SHOULD CAUSE FAR MORE DESTRUCTION THAN THEY CURRENTLY ARE!!!
 WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?!?!?!

I can only draw one conclusion from this, listeners and readers.  We are being systematically and devastatingly exterminated with a precision previously unheard of.  I've seen this god damned movie!  I know how it ends!
 Meteors are splitting open, spitting  red orange ooze like a geysers turning your organs into shit and liquid muck!  If you see a meteor, RUN THE OTHER WAY!  I REPEAT!  RUN AWAY IF YOU SEE ONE OF THESE METEORS!
IF these meteors are leaking some sorta extra planetary goo all over the damn place (it has yet to be proven folks, but that doesn't mean its not true!), DO NOT TOUCH IT!  THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY WANT!!!!  The next thing you know, your innards will become blue with over oxidized organs filled with a heated plasma that'll make you spontaneously combust!

CALL YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY!!!!
DO NOT CALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS!!!!
THE GOVERNMENT WILL TRY TO COVER IT UP!!!!
REMEMBER ROSWELL!!!

What else could the explanation be?  I know how gravity works.  Dark matter and black holes and pulsars and quasars and dwarfs and nebulas.  I've done my research.  I don't know if these anvils are slowing down when they hit our atmosphere or what.  But something is up.
What in the world... or rather... what in the black depths of space has the know how to fly around, tipping asteroids out of orbit, and ensure the rock falls with such a slow yet constant velocity that it can hit a small village north of France like a laser guided missile?

You can't even really SEE Earth from the asteroid belt!

I am not at all ruling out the various governing bodies of the world, either.  Hell, you really think the United States doesn't have the technology to fly a bajillion miles away and push some meteors at us?  You really think all those probes launched in the 70s and 80s were really probes?!?!  What if they were just rocket propelled battering?!?!

I ASK THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE THINKS TO!!!

Something else no one is thinking about.  Why is there no pre-warning system for these giant heaps of space rock?  I seem to recall a certain movie star turned president having a cleverly named program for this kinda thing... HIS NAME WAS REAGAN!  IT WAS CALLED STAR WARS!  What the hell happened to them?  Did someone just.... turn it off?  Is there a big red "OFF" button somewhere at NATO?
  Every day we look up in the sky, there seem to be more and more and more meteors and asteroids.  Why do we not know about these things until they're already between us and the moon?!?!  The hammer of God, Himself, is swinging towards the Earth with a furious anger and we don't know about it until its inches away!!!

This brings me to only one conclusion, Truthers!

There is something.... someONE... a civilization that has technology that would ASTOUND AND AMAZE.  Nuclear weapons?  Might as well be blowing bubbles.  Laser Guided Heat Seeking Missiles?  GNATS!!!
Think about it.  How large of an energy source, in your minds, would you need to hide a God damned meteor from a planet until its already on them?  Sounds like a Dyson Sphere to me!  Type 2 Civilization!
Last I checked, our sun didn't have a Dyson Sphere around it!  Could that mean that we're dealing with an extra-terrestrial civilization?  Something that's millions of years ahead of the curve?  A thousand years ago, we were still fighting with blades and clubs, riding on horses, shooting flaming arrows.  Killing in the names of various Gods and Kings.
Imagine where we'll be in A MILLION YEARS.  Because THAT'S WHERE THEY ARE RIGHT NOW!!!

That doesn't scare the SHIT out of you?  Because I'm absolutely terrified!

Now, I have heard the other "conspiracy theories".  and to them I say BORING.  Trans-Dimension Meteors?  There are god damned wormholes opening up, forming, and otherwise causing a huge cluster-fuck of God-Handed destruction?!?!?!  YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!
 Give me a break.  That's crazy.

JUST HOW MUCH DOES OUR GOVERNMENT KNOW?!?!
IS IT A NATIONAL CONSPIRACY OR A WORLD CONSPIRACY?!?!

Let us not forget the amount of destruction there is NOT.  I keep screaming it, people!  ANVILS HURLED FROM SPACE CAUSE MORE DAMAGE THAN THIS!!!  These are precision strikes!  they're hitting exact targets and doing a FRACTION of the damage they SHOULD be doing!

When you take meteors.... add a sudden appearance out of NOTHING... and multiply by seemingly precise strikes... You get a million year old civilization of galactic space demons that want nothing more than the complete and total annihilation of all human life.

AND NO ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A SHIT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!

But we do, Truthers!  We always do and always will!!

Until next time dear readers!
Question Everything!
Don’t believe the government!
But most importantly

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKIES!!!

-J.M.